• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

For all that is holy please let this season end GameDay Thread

Zod

32 minutes ago, toldozer said:

Why do you think Morgan is going to be any better?  Because he played here?  How'd the work out for Reich?  Everyone in the building needs to go

This. What makes you think anyone on the scouting staff will do better?  Have you seen the trash they have drafted/brought in?  Clean slate or nothing. 

12 minutes ago, shaka said:

CJ Henderson and TMJ appear to be healthy scratches...

image.png.6f09fd5bab2bd5a46364c97689c3c064.png

lol 

Can't believe no one took tmj up on his trade demand. I do think frank handled that right. fug you jag go sit on the bench.  Tabor taking it a step farther and telling him to sit his ass at home should be applauded as well. What a chump.

If anyone cared to know we could have Cj stroud, nico Collins and tank dell instead of young tmj and mingo

Edited by toldozer
  • Pie 1

2 hours ago, kungfoodude said:

Ah yes, nothing like a preachy sock account created a week ago.

Who cares when I decided to start speaking on here. I’ve been a Panthers fan and continue to be regardless you on the other hand seem to be very temperamental. Might want to look into menopause medication for that big fella. 

4 hours ago, Leeroy Jenkins Ph.D. said:

In Charlotte visiting my wife's family. Got surprised with tickets to the game this morning as a Christmas present.  I'm excited. Any idea where I should park/tailgate?

I always tailgate at Hopfly Brewing. Its very close to the stadium and they have only charged me once this season (first monday night game). Also delicious beers and nice bathrooms on site. 

• Beer 2

11 minutes ago, KeptPounding89 said:

Who cares when I decided to start speaking on here. I’ve been a Panthers fan and continue to be regardless you on the other hand seem to be very temperamental. Might want to look into menopause medication for that big fella. 

I mean, I am not the one with crybaby posts and begging the principal for help there, Skippy.

You could just log off so your fragile psyche isn't scarred by pissed off fans.

That way you can go back to your tattered double wide and think it's a mansion.