• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Injury update

CRA

1 hour ago, 4Corners said:

I’ve heard about turf toe taking dudes out for weeks. Guys that are a lot tougher than Horn. 

Sorry you lose the benefit of the doubt being him. He went back in and finished the game when it was the coaching staff making the call, but now the game is over and his camp is able to get to him and suddenly he can’t go? Yeah ok sure. Hopefully I eat crow and he plays and balls Sunday 

15 hours ago, 4Corners said:

I’ve heard about turf toe taking dudes out for weeks. Guys that are a lot tougher than Horn. 

Where was the game played last week? Oh that's right.....thx again, Tepp!

Turf toe is no joke. Sucks it's 8 given his history, but I get it. 2 games left in the year, he needs to be 100% next year for his own sake whether it's here in Carolina or elsewhere in ''25.

2 hours ago, Soul Rebel said:

Where was the game played last week? Oh that's right.....thx again, Tepp!

Turf toe is no joke. Sucks it's 8 given his history, but I get it. 2 games left in the year, he needs to be 100% next year for his own sake whether it's here in Carolina or elsewhere in ''25.

Horn and 100% dont belong in the same sentence. 

I swear we should have kept Marty just to make first round draft choices. No great players have been added since his last one in DB. 

Fitt first round draft picks looking like Sick Butters Stotch GIF by South Park