• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

I hope you know what this means…

AceBoogie

33 minutes ago, AceBoogie said:

I’m here to admit it. Bryce Young is a bust. It’s not even a debate. He doesn’t have it at this level. Now the sad part….

Because we invested so much in a guy that isn’t going to be THE guy, we’re probably 5-10 years away from having a winning football team again. 

Here’s another thing…it also means our next coach most likely won’t be successful. So in theory, we’re probably looking at a lame duck coach as soon as he signs the papers. 

Buckle up folks, it’s going to be a long journey. The last time I felt like this was when we brought in Teddy Bridgewater.

I said not drafting Justin Fields set this franchise back 10 years. I wasn’t wrong. 

Lol you were literally threatening to fight posters earlier this year for criticism of Bryce.  

• Pie 5

Just now, CamWhoaaCam said:

Well he's much better at guard than he would be at LT. You're saying he's dumb, but he's playing the most important position on the Oline. Gotta move him to guard where he can't make as many dumb mistakes at LT. 

I just don’t think he can succeed there either. I’d rather he ball out but it’s not likely.  

18 minutes ago, mc52beast said:

I’m freakin tired of people saying he’s a bust. Give him some actual NFL caliber receivers, get the o-line straightened out, hope that Tepper makes the right decisions with hiring and see how Bryce does. If he doesn’t improve THEN you can call him a bust all you want but doing it now is beyond stupid.

Lol