• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Lamar Jackson

RumHam

3 hours ago, CamWhoaaCam said:

Oh trust me they know who they are. I remember it was only a few of us who wanted Lamar. Everyone else was trashing him because he wanted to get paid. Funny how those same posters acting like they don't remember those comments.

Now they saying he was never coming here. Of course because we never gave him a offer sheet! Nobody did!

After Baltimore applied the tag he was never leaving Baltimore. 

Before the tag, the talked about price by the talking heads was 3 1sts, 3 2nds plus players along the line of DJ, Burns or Chinn. What’s your offer to get Lamar and plan to build around him after giving up all that plus a fully guaranteed contract? 

3 minutes ago, SmokinwithWilly said:

After Baltimore applied the tag he was never leaving Baltimore. 

Before the tag, the talked about price by the talking heads was 3 1sts, 3 2nds plus players along the line of DJ, Burns or Chinn. What’s your offer to get Lamar and plan to build around him after giving up all that plus a fully guaranteed contract? 

So basically what we gave up for Bryce Young? And we have cap space to build around Bryce but judging from the comments nobody is happy about our future.

We can agree to disagree on this situation because we both keep repeating ourselves.

Happy New Year btw!

The list of better options at QB is basically endless. This just fuging sucks. We have a #1 overall pick who lacks NFL talent, an idiot of an owner who thinks he's gonna figure it out while slinging drinks at fans, and a roster that just keeps getting worse.

2 minutes ago, LinvilleGorge said:

The list of better options at QB is basically endless. This just fuging sucks. We have a #1 overall pick who lacks NFL talent, an idiot of an owner who thinks he's gonna figure it out while slinging drinks at fans, and a roster that just keeps getting worse.

Lamar isn't on that list. The ravens were never letting him go 

4 minutes ago, CamWhoaaCam said:

So basically what we gave up for Bryce Young? And we have cap space to build around Bryce but judging from the comments nobody is happy about our future.

We can agree to disagree on this situation because we both keep repeating ourselves.

Happy New Year btw!

It was another 1st and 2nd plus a possible 2nd player and 40m more per year. Thats a lot more than what we gave up for Bryce.

Id rather have Lamar if we gave up what we did for Bryce. My biggest concern was always how do you make that trade before the tag was applied without creating the same situation he wanted out of in Baltimore. 

Happy New Year to you too. 

17 hours ago, BY9Franchise said:

Honestly I think it's probably because he doesn't have QB face he's no Cam,PM, or Brady I've seen some YouTubers saying it's cause he's "fugley" same for TLaw

Have you seen that smash or pass with nfl qbs as women?  Joe Burrow is a fine looking woman

16682117579593.jpg

Edited by toldozer