• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Longer view of the tossing episode

raleigh-panther

2 hours ago, frankw said:

JR got himself ousted. After years of publicly bowing to the league and year after year the league and their refs rubbed our noses in the dirt.

Fug outta here with this mess blaming fans.

Yeah officiating been so much better since JR was forced to sell lol. The NFL wanted JR out for a while. I hated the NFL shield at midfield as much as anybody, doesn’t mean I have to pretend like every single thing about Jerry Richardson was bad. He never had teams this bad. I would take Richardson over Tepper 10 times out of 10. Saying some fans are too dumb to see the grass isn’t always greener and not recognizing a smear job when they see one is just acknowledging reality. Dm me when Kraft is forced to sell.

• Pie 2

1 minute ago, WUnderhill said:

Yeah officiating been so much better since JR was forced to sell lol. The NFL wanted JR out for a while. I hated the NFL shield at midfield as much as anybody, doesn’t mean I have to pretend like every single thing about Jerry Richardson was bad. He never had teams this bad. I would take Richardson over Tepper 10 times out of 10. Saying some fans are too dumb to see the grass isn’t always greener and not recognizing a smear job when they see one is just acknowledging reality. Dm me when Kraft is forced to sell.

If we're talking about the hypocrisy of the league and the fact that Kraft and Irsay have embarrased the league and they still own their teams sure I'll be in agreement with you. They're both scumbags. Fug them.

Jerry had some good and some bad as an owner. To a degree he did at least learn on certain things. He had his sons in a position of power within the team and he kicked their asses out. Of course he also rehired Marty Hurney and that move alone negates a lot of things. As far as his ouster goes he did bring that on himself. He was an arrogant MFer and thought he had clout with the rest of the owners when really they just viewed him as someone to use.

If you're asking me if I would choose JR if my only other option was Tepper then yeah I guess.

All in all neither of these men should be the owner of the Carolina Panthers. We have to expect better.

• Pie 2

18 hours ago, HardcoreHokie said:

Who is this guy that steps up next to Fitts and immediately makes a phone call?  Security? 

IMG_0675.png

It is probably a security person calling ahead to make sure Tepper will have extra guards as he leaves the stadium because of this incident.

4 hours ago, pantherclaw said:

Ohh, I'm being judged. 

Whatever shall I do.

Being judged by ant human is laughable. 

Being judged by people who are overly judgemental is just even more laughable. 

Maybe one day I should give a damn, but it would be a waste of my time.

Imagine typing this out and then this is the final edit.  lmao

20 hours ago, HardcoreHokie said:

Who is this guy that steps up next to Fitts and immediately makes a phone call?  Security? 

IMG_0675.png

It is a security person. They are calling to have the fan removed. It is to protect Tepper from embarrassment.

• Pie 1

8 hours ago, frankw said:

If we're talking about the hypocrisy of the league and the fact that Kraft and Irsay have embarrased the league and they still own their teams sure I'll be in agreement with you. They're both scumbags. Fug them.

Jerry had some good and some bad as an owner. To a degree he did at least learn on certain things. He had his sons in a position of power within the team and he kicked their asses out. Of course he also rehired Marty Hurney and that move alone negates a lot of things. As far as his ouster goes he did bring that on himself. He was an arrogant MFer and thought he had clout with the rest of the owners when really they just viewed him as someone to use.

If you're asking me if I would choose JR if my only other option was Tepper then yeah I guess.

All in all neither of these men should be the owner of the Carolina Panthers. We have to expect better.

Ben Navarro would have been a nice choice.

• Pie 2

8 hours ago, PanthersFan1234 said:

Good luck with that, only way Tepper would be forced to sell if he does racist and sexual stuff, throwing a drink is nothing compared to racist and sexual stuff

What if he threw his beer at a black person (or any minority for that matter). Would that constitute racism?

41 minutes ago, BIGH2001 said:

Ben Navarro would have been a nice choice.

Ben Navarro just used Charlotte as leverage to get more money out of Cincy for a tennis tournament. All billionaires will still do billionaire things for money.

Edited by Panthercougar68

What's funny is that if we had a winning record right now you'd all be calling this awesome, saying it's not big deal, and saying the Jags fan probably deserved it.

Sign off for a bit. Get some air. We're pretty much the only people left even talking about this. Move on.

• Pie 1

Just now, Brooklyn 3.0 said:

What's funny is that if we had a winning record right now you'd all be calling this awesome, saying it's not big deal, and saying the Jags fan probably deserved it.

Sign off for a bit. Get some air. We're pretty much the only people left even talking about this. Move on.

If we had a winning record that would also mean we didn’t have the worst owner in the league who also happens to be a shitty person. You can’t just ignore all the awful things this clown has done by setting up false hypotheticals.