• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

We are officially Browns/Jets/Lions Era of bad

Jaxel

This too shall pass.

Im still holding on to hope that we’ll get a championship before I die. I think I stay a fan because, 1.) it’s my home team and 2.) it’ll feel so good to say you’ve been through it all, the good and bad. Right now it’s bad, and it’ll probably be bad for a long time, but as long as I have interest in the NFL and claim to have a team, it’ll be the panthers. Now, that changes if the team moves.

• Pie 5

3 minutes ago, AggieLean said:

This too shall pass.

Im still holding on to hope that we’ll get a championship before I die. I think I stay a fan because, 1.) it’s my home team and 2.) it’ll feel so good to say you’ve been through it all, the good and bad. Right now it’s bad, and it’ll probably be bad for a long time, but as long as I have interest in the NFL and claim to have a team, it’ll be the panthers. Now, that changes if the team moves.

Well the good news is your daughters team the falcons won’t be in the playoffs either

Just now, Youngs Ten Yard Bombs said:

Well the good news is your daughters team the falcons won’t be in the playoffs either

Nope they will not, so that makes me happy. They are a QB away from doing anything, so hopefully, they stick with Desmond Ridder. 

We are a QB and multiple pieces away from making any noise

34 minutes ago, Jaxel said:

Gentlemen, things are rough. I owner is throwing drinks at opposing fans, our GM has drafted busts 3 out of 3 years in the first, second, third, and 4th rounds. Our coaches can't coach, and our players are stuck in regression. 

Tip of the hat to the faithful, because when we come out of this, if we come out of this, it will be you all who kept the Fandom together.

Until then, we March together in embarrassment, in frustration, in despair towards a disappointing end.

Glad to have you all along for the bumpy ride.

Bumpy ride? Bumpy assumes ups and downs. I feel like this is straight free fall mode we unlocked with Tepper’s purchase. 

• Pie 2

Well, I have been sounded the "Browns" alarm in here for a while now. I looked at that side by side and it was fuging scary. Because at that point, we had already had more starting QB's, a lower win percentage and less playoff appearances than the early part of the 1999-2017 Browns debacle era.

Since then.....it's getting worse for us.

• Pie 1