• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Mingo done for the year with foot injury

Posted (edited)
2 minutes ago, Carolina Cajun said:

I saw a few flashes, Im not ready to give up on mingo.  Hopefully he has a good offseason and comes back strong next year

Its not about giving up on him, its the way overdrafting that fitt did to get him

and edit to say this was the wr that blew the org away in interviews in charlotte.  sound familiar?  How about we draft motherfugers that can play football instead of ones that interview well.

We got bryce and mingo and lost Stechien because of interviews.  What the fug are you guys doing?

Edited by mrcompletely11
  • Beer 1

Mingo was a second rounder in a lot of mocks, and compared favorably to guys like AJ and Metcalf and obviously came from the same program. Plus, the panthers really wanted Nolan smith there if he had fallen. They also wanted one of the two guards that went shortly before. 

I don’t think Mingo was a horrible reach, and I think it’s just how the draft shook out. 

the worst move besides Bryce was passing on Darnell Washington to move up for Johnson. Just sickening. 

• Beer 1

24 minutes ago, mrcompletely11 said:

Its not about giving up on him, its the way overdrafting that fitt did to get him

and edit to say this was the wr that blew the org away in interviews in charlotte.  sound familiar?  How about we draft motherfugers that can play football instead of ones that interview well.

We got bryce and mingo and lost Stechien because of interviews.  What the fug are you guys doing?

Fitt never had much say, but I dont think poo would be any better if he did. 

Mingo was Steve Smiths pick as much as Bryce was Teppers pick. Fitt just said yes and sent it in.