• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

300k Fine for Tepper

jb2288

You can’t suspend an owner genius…this fine is ridiculously excessive.  Jerry Jones was photographed with hookers and got nothing.  Tepper flipped a drink and gets 300k.  The NFL is a bullshet league run by ego maniacs.

Edited by Shocker

30 minutes ago, MHS831 said:

I see your point and wish I could share in your optimism-i have had the same thoughts.  Until he takes his hands off the steering wheel, this franchise is headed for the iceberg.

I hope this season and the water-cup event helps him see that he needs to hire professional football personnel to run the team and he needs to take a big step back.

• Pie 1

3 minutes ago, Shocker said:

You can’t suspend an owner genius…this fine is ridiculously excessive.  Jerry Jones was photographed with hookers and got nothing 

Think about this. Bud Adam’s was fined $250,000 for flipping the bird to fans…a gesture. Tepper was fined $300,000 for tossing the contents of his cup onto a fan…some would say this is simple assault…big difference with just $50,000 increase in fine. I would say the $300,000 fine is less than one would expect. 

6 minutes ago, Shocker said:

You can’t suspend an owner genius…this fine is ridiculously excessive.  Jerry Jones was photographed with hookers and got nothing.  Tepper flipped a drink and gets 300k.  The NFL is a bullshet league run by ego maniacs.

They can be suspended, The dolphins, Stephen Ross, was suspended when he got caught tampering with Tom Brady while he was still under contract in New England BUT that was a integrity of the game issue, this was just bad behavior issue which is lined out in the conduct policy.

7 minutes ago, Billy Love said:

Think about this. Bud Adam’s was fined $250,000 for flipping the bird to fans…a gesture. Tepper was fined $300,000 for tossing the contents of his cup onto a fan…some would say this is simple assault…big difference with just $50,000 increase in fine. I would say the $300,000 fine is less than one would expect. 

Thought about it and total horseshit for both and bad look for the league when a lot of Americans won’t make 300k in years of hard work.  He tossed a drink.  Dumb

Edited by Shocker

Pocket change. Owners looked out for him. Make no mistake they don't mind at all having Tepper around. The league needs a good punching bag and that's what Tepper's franchise is good for now. We are every teams get right game.

Everything about this is pathetic…the “punishment”, the statement, the time it took to say anything and the fact it’s just a written statement lacking any actual apology. Big man can throw a drink but can’t stand up in front of the cameras and give his lawyer written statement. Completely misplayed the entire event but I guess that’s to be expected from this franchise now.

1 minute ago, frankw said:

Pocket change. Owners looked out for him. Make no mistake they don't mind at all having Tepper around. The league needs a good punching bag and that's what Tepper's franchise is good for now. We are every teams get right game.

The NFL is the ultimate competition amongst billionaires. They all know each other very well. This all must be so embarrassing for Tepper, and no one is more deserving of it.

30 minutes ago, Shocker said:

You can’t suspend an owner genius…this fine is ridiculously excessive.  Jerry Jones was photographed with hookers and got nothing.  Tepper flipped a drink and gets 300k.  The NFL is a bullshet league run by ego 

Stephen Ross. 6 games. 2022

Genius

• Flames 2

Ehhh, for all you judging.....What have you all done out of sudden anger when some loud mouth was running their jizz guzzler to you? Tepp is a jack ass but I thought it was funny and quite enjoyed it. Probably just some typical loud mouthed buffoon that doesnt know when to shut up. Had he ran his mouth to some people, he could have had his teeth punched out so alls well that ends well and who cares. 

Edited by Ricky Prickles
  • Beer 1