• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

300k Fine for Tepper

jb2288

7 minutes ago, Move the Panthers to Raleigh said:

You defend this guy at every turn. Don’t act like this out of character 

You obviously haven't been reading my posts today. I defend no one that can't own their mistake and make amends for it. 

Maybe if you gave a damn about understanding someone your attempting to talk to over the internet, instead of making accusations because you don't agree with them, you wouldn't look like the ass you're being today. 

Edited by pantherclaw
  • Beer 1

44 minutes ago, LinvilleGorge said:

Statement from Tepper:

“I am deeply passionate about this team and regret my behavior on Sunday. I should have let NFL stadium security handle any issues that arose. I respect the NFL’s code of conduct and accept the League’s discipline for my behavior.”

What an incredible piece of fuging poo. It's that fans fault I lost my composure and lashed out like a child. I shouldn't have done that, I should've just had security toss his ass because I'm a billionaire and I get what I want... which is also the reason why I feel entitled to act like a spoiled fuging child.

That apology was about as authentic as the body on Kim K

• Flames 1

27 minutes ago, OneBadCat said:

Is it confirmed he threw it at a jags fan? I couldn’t tell from the video. It was an all blue jersey .

The guy that stood up to confront him was 100% a Jags fan.  Angle shows the Jag emblem on the front of his hat.  Can’t really tell who he technically threw it at though.