• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

2024 Opponents

Tbe

52 minutes ago, KatsAzz said:

Very true. You summed it up nicely.

Thanks! We already know we aren’t going to the playoffs, even if we are in the 1 division with the easiest route, so maybe we actually take advantage of it. If Fitterer isn’t gone, we’ll likely spend a ton of future cap to try and get to 5 wins and we’ll waste our chance yet again.

• Pie 2

We might not win a game next year. 

I just hope a generational QB emerges in that 2025 class. I hope one emerges, and we have the right staff in place to identify him. We passed one up this past draft. That is the only hope I have right now. 2024 is washed. 

Edited by AggieLean
  • Pie 2

41 minutes ago, AggieLean said:

We might not win a game next year. 

I just hope a generational QB emerges in that 2025 class. I hope one emerges, and we have the right staff in place to identify him. We passed one up this past draft. That is the only hope I have right now. 2024 is washed. 

Tepper will probably go from one extreme to the other. Watch us draft a 6'8" guy that will be the next Brock Osweilier. 

• Flames 1