• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

NFL Coach/GM Updates

12 minutes ago, Evil Hurney said:

I don't know that Peters took any other interviews this cycle.

He didn't, and probably wouldn't have except that the Commanders retained a longtime friend with close connections to him as part of their search.

You likely weren't prying him away from the 49ers any other way.

• Pie 1

1 hour ago, Pazhoosier89 said:

Washington's new owner is doing it right and we are stuck with the clown 🤡 Tepper.

Not relevant but I have seen that clown emoji followed by Tepper's name so many times on this board I now call the clown emoji the Tepper emoji in my head.

11 minutes ago, mrcompletely11 said:

If he thinks Sam Howell could work, pairing him with MHjr would be sick.  That offense would be thermonuclear. 

Yep. Ben Johnson resurrected Jared Goff of all QBs, Sam Howell has a great shot of staying. Pairing him with MHjr, sheesh. That's about as an attractive landing spot for him as it gets.

• Pie 1

Just now, Saca312 said:

Yep. Ben Johnson resurrected Jared Goff of all QBs, Sam Howell has a great shot of staying. Pairing him with MHjr, sheesh. That's about as an attractive landing spot for him as it gets.

they also have 2 pass catching backs, another speed guy in Terry M and Watson is a big body

5 minutes ago, The Lobo said:

More and more ppl are linking Monken to the panthers 

Definitely wouldn't be opposed. He's doing good on the Ravens. Freddie Kitchens strangled his ability on the Browns, and he's shown to have grown as a coach and good success.

Now though, Carolina would definitely be a pretty bottom-tier dumpster pile compared to the Ravens offense, and Bryce Young could only dream of touching Lamar Jackson's jockstrap at this point, so it remains to be seen if he can inject any form of fire there.

And something I just saw - seems Monken heavily favors quality protection schemes. Would be good if he figures our a way to get the Panthers oline off the stench of Reich's needlessly complex zone scheme and implement their strengths.

Edited by Saca312
  • Beer 1

23 minutes ago, ncfan said:

Feels like Ben Johnson to Washington is going to happen

https://x.com/jjones9/status/1745848072133869897?s=46

IMG_7465.jpeg

IMG_7464.jpeg

I'd say they are the favorites for Ben Johnson now. They are one of the few teams that would probably be willing to give him similar $$$ as Tepper.

Also, DC is still pretty close to Chapel Hill.

Edited by Evil Hurney