• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Just how bad was Bryce Young?

TN05

31 minutes ago, KSpan said:

If anyone reading this hasn’t re-watched this ENTIRE clip, please please please do so now.

”Trust The Process” is repeated a million times.  As it was with Rhule and his staff.

NONE of these folks are around anymore, including Fitt.  

Only thing left is “The Process” and “The Owner”.  So by deduction, one or both of those is broken.  What’s it gonna be?

• Pie 1
  • Beer 1

Off schedule plays, sure and he's shown he can do it even when scrambling.  But it's another thing to be constantly trying to throw while being on your toes because you have pressure in your face.  That's not a recipe for sustained success.

• Pie 1

16 minutes ago, Gapanthersfan said:

Our next QB better be able to throw a nerf ball through a brick wall. Enough of this depressing jump pass noodle arm BS. 

He fooled me with the GB game. It was one of those everything went right so he looked good games. My dad used to say that ‘even turkey can fly in a stiff breeze.’ Its even funnier in a thick Jamaican accent. 

That's a funny one from your dad. I'm gonna borrow it.

Edited by BenjaminBreeg

1 hour ago, KSpan said:

Flashback to Tepper coming back out of the shadows to flap his gums when he thought they were again outsmarting the NFL - "...this guy has the highest probability of winning Super Bowls..."

Blech.

I'm sure he's a brilliant analyst in the world of investing but his analytics in football are straight out of Idiocracy.

The media and fan base should completely turn on Bryce and give him the Zach Wilson/Rosen treatment, it will accelerate his crash and burn or rise from the ashes and everyone can move on quicker. 
His leash will be a choke-chain next year. It’s clear from this year playing did not help his development so there is no longer an argument for playing your lesser qb. 

• Poo 1

2 hours ago, LinvilleGorge said:

Honestly, Clausen is the only QB we've put on the field for the majority of a season who was clearly worse.

is he? because i don't see his name in those references. and they're close to being the same person.

Edited by RumHam

26 minutes ago, GoobyPls said:

Baker was worse last season on a per game basis and he had DJ and CMC with dare I say better coaching and scheme. Now look at Baker this season with legit weapons and average pass blocking

uh oh, you're saying DJ wasn't a factor? you gonna bet burned lol

2 hours ago, CRA said:

Weinke also brought us that caliber of play for a mere 4th round pick.  Not at the cost of 2 first picks and DJ Moore. 

Don't forget the two 2nd round picks as well. It's possible BY won't even be on the roster by the time that last 2nd rounder rolls around. 

57 minutes ago, RumHam said:

uh oh, you're saying DJ wasn't a factor? you gonna bet burned lol

Baker games vs Bryce games 

O was more productive in yards and points with Baker….because Moore and CMC existed. 

40 minutes ago, DeAngelo Beason said:

I'm not going to concede that Clausen was worse.

Clausen throws gas compared to Bryce 

https://youtube.com/watch?v=4Gu4Yna21LQ&t=212s&pp=ygUYSmltbXluY2xhdXNlbiBoaWdobGlnaHRz

Not sure why that won't embed, but it's Clausen career highlights. Never thought I would ever watch that but here we are.

Edited by KSpan
  • Pie 1