• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

NFL Wildcard Weekend - Games Thread

3 minutes ago, Panthers Fan 69 said:

Funny they won it when the GOAT got there…

They didn’t win it the 13-4 season before or after. It takes a team. Once you’re in the SB, as a defender you know you need to step up unless you want to face Brady’s wrath because you know he’s not going to choke 

6 minutes ago, Shocker said:

Lots of people have given up on him but he can turn this around.  He wasn’t the consensus #1 pick for no reason.  We aren’t ruined by any means.  We need to hire the right GM and coach and build 1 player at a time.  Will take a while though 

I've never seen a player make so many people fall in love so much with the person and the narrative that they completely ignore all the massive red flags flying high.

• Pie 3

2 minutes ago, OldhamA said:

We need to move off the pick in the offseason.

Bring in a FA QB and look to start the rebuild in the Draft. 

There is no reason to do anything but go with Bryce next season.  If he doesn’t improve we will be almost certainly up to bat again in the 2025 draft looking for a QB.  Not all hope is lost by any means 

Just now, LinvilleGorge said:

I've never seen a player make so many people fall in love so much with the person and the narrative that they completely ignore all the massive red flags flying high.

You just don’t believe in Bryce but I am not there yet.  

Just now, LinvilleGorge said:

Lol. You know we are one season removed from Sam Darnold, right? That was by far and is still the most insane sell job I have ever seen on this fanbase. Some of these idiots still think he is an NFL QB.

Just now, Shocker said:

There is no reason to do anything but go with Bryce next season.  If he doesn’t improve we will be almost certainly up to bat again in the 2025 draft looking for a QB.  Not all hope is lost by any means 

You will lose the fan base if you pick in the Top 5 again. It's clearly already on the precipice. 

We should all be feeling a little hyped up by watching this game. It is possible to turn things around quickly if the right people are in the right spots, and drafts are productive. This Texans team was terrible last season. Here they are winning a division, a home playoff game, and hanging 38 points on the #1 defense. All with a rookie qb and a rookie defense-minded coach. Maybe it won't be years and years for our triumphant return. I'm sure Tepper is watching.

• Pie 1

2 minutes ago, Ghostofdelhomme said:

They didn’t win it the 13-4 season before or after. It takes a team. Once you’re in the SB, as a defender you know you need to step up unless you want to face Brady’s wrath because you know he’s not going to choke 

Funny. That the didn’t poo with crab legs but with the same team the win a superb owl. It takes a team but the QB is the most important position in sports. The quality wb okay spreads to the whole team in confidence