• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

NFL Playoffs Divisional Round - Games Thread

1 minute ago, Mr. Scot said:

The 49ers still have to get past either the Lions or the Bucs.

The Ravens still have to get past either the Bills or the Chiefs.

The Super Bowl matchup is far from set.

Just going off the two winners today. Still a lot of football left.

1 hour ago, jopie87 said:

It had to have been a predetermined throw. No way in hell he thought that had a chance.

No way in he!! that was predetermined.  He was running right, then jumped up in the air and threw back to the center of the field into a heavily defended area.  Even Matt Rhule is not dumb enough to tell him to do that.  

7 hours ago, Davidson Deac II said:

No way in he!! that was predetermined.  He was running right, then jumped up in the air and threw back to the center of the field into a heavily defended area.  Even Matt Rhule is not dumb enough to tell him to do that.  

" Even Matt Rhule is not dumb enough to tell him to do that".

A bold statement my friend.

• Pie 1

Enjoy these last few games folks.

We are about to enter some depressing/funny times as the off-season is approaching and everyone is gearing up for their daily shitt takes.

Can't wait for the Bryce has improved threads because he threw a ball 30 yards wearing tshirts and shorts. The overreaction is coming and I'm here for it!

Brace yourselves the laughs are coming!

• Pie 1

7 minutes ago, CamWhoaaCam said:

Enjoy these last few games folks.

We are about to enter some depressing/funny times as the off-season is approaching and everyone is gearing up for their daily shitt takes.

Can't wait for the Bryce has improved threads because he threw a ball 30 yards wearing tshirts and shorts. The overreaction is coming and I'm here for it!

Brace yourselves the laughs are coming!

Oh , there will be plenty. ....

1. The ubiquitous " the team is moving to"......( Fargo ND, Gallup NM, International Falls MN.. take your pick)

2. Harbaugh spotted having lunch at Lexington BBQ with Tepper....

3. The Canes and Panthers are merging and will be called the "HurriCats"...

• Beer 1

4 hours ago, Johnstonny said:

I was surprised... he shoulda been picked a couple times.... he got lucky and that seemed to be the difference in the game.

He should have been and Love was.  I agree, the difference was that SF's secondary had better hands than the Green Bay secondary.  

But Love's last throw was the worst I have seen in the playoffs.  He tried to be a superstar and screwed the pooch.  It will be interesting to see how the play impacts his Psyche.