• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Regarding the Morgan hire...

3 hours ago, LinvilleGorge said:

I'll be here to take out the trash when it happens.

If you can't see the difference in these two situations that's on you. Pointing out a player's lack of ability has never been off limits here. But mocking a player for injuries sustained on the field is just being a straight up trashy person and I got the garbage truck warmed up.

Meanwhile, feel free to go find where I've called Bryce Young or any other player a midget.

katt-williams-dont-worry.gif

Bullshit bruh. Did you do anything to the people that were actively rooting for him to get hurt….do we need to take this to the tinderbox and have a real discussion?

4 minutes ago, AceBoogie said:

Bullshit bruh. Did you do anything to the people that were actively rooting for him to get hurt….do we need to take this to the tinderbox and have a real discussion?

Who was actively rooting for him to get hurt? Show me.

4 hours ago, LinvilleGorge said:

I'll be here to take out the trash when it happens.

If you can't see the difference in these two situations that's on you. Pointing out a player's lack of ability has never been off limits here. But mocking a player for injuries sustained on the field is just being a straight up trashy person and I got the garbage truck warmed up.

Meanwhile, feel free to go find where I've called Bryce Young or any other player a midget.

katt-williams-dont-worry.gif

I don’t believe you ever did. I can’t point to a couple posters who constantly refer to him as a “fugging midget.” Honestly you only refer to his football skills. 

• Pie 1

32 minutes ago, AceBoogie said:

Man when I have time to sit down and go through it I will. There were threads hoping he gets hurt. No consequences 

I really don’t think he did. There are a few doom and gloom misery loving people who did, but I really don’t think Linville was one. It was always lacking physical skills and bust/cope comments from him. 

9 minutes ago, MechaZain said:

Eh even if this goes badly I really don’t think this fanbase would make CTE jokes about a player that was well liked. More probably remember Luke in tears than Dan’s playing days at this point. 

There are already posters in this thread saying they're gonna do it.

What I'm saying is that they'll be gone if they follow through with it.

• Beer 1

3 hours ago, DeAngelo Beason said:

Maybe, but I was firmly seated on the "Bryce ain't it" train with only a few others while the rest of this forum thought he was clearly the best QB in the draft... so I feel pretty good about my assessments.  

I feel you on that completely I was firmly of the opinion Stroud was the #1 by a significant margin followed by Richardson then Bryce and Levis interchangeably. I am still hoping BY has a tremendous offseason and somehow salvages things because it's January and I don't want to be miserable. We'll see.

4 hours ago, ForJimmy said:

I really don’t think he did. There are a few doom and gloom misery loving people who did, but I really don’t think Linville was one. It was always lacking physical skills and bust/cope comments from him. 

I was saying that he did. Others did and he allowed it. I’m just calling out the hypocrisy 

1 minute ago, AceBoogie said:

I was saying that he did. Others did and he allowed it. I’m just calling out the hypocrisy 

And then you never showed me. The one thread you bumped clearly did not have people wishing injury on Bryce. I'm not saying it DIDN'T happen. I'm saying I didn't see it, I don't recall it, and you haven't showed me.

Im old enough to remember when pride/UFC fighters first came online/SM. Just a different new era where some edgy folks think its fine to talk poo to real life savages. 

Im had to deal with some of it being in a strength sport. Plus I know of dan morgan and about any professional athlete. It's insane or mental illness to talk poo to morgan, that guy could tear you apart irl. I think it's a death wish.

You just need to hold that BS. Unless you want to hire a PI and get a plane to watch some 14 year old kid piss himself.