• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

If San Fran wins the Super Bowl

4Corners

I just don’t see 49ers getting past the Ravens. Purdy can only keep the Cinderella storyline going for so long and the Ravens look good….

p.s that’s if they get past the chiefs

Edited by LegioX
  • Pie 1
  • Beer 1

5 hours ago, Khyber53 said:

We're eventually going to have to let this go. We need to let a lot of stuff go.

Jon Kasay and one particular kick.

Jake Delhomme's really bad playoff game on his birthday.

Julius Peppers heading to Chicago.

Steve Smith, Sr. whooping a teammate's ass.

Steve Smith, Sr. whooping another teammate's ass.

Maybe a third time.

Steve Smith, Sr. in Baltimore telling us to take our asses back to NC and mow his danged lawn.

The whole Dave Gettleman thing.

We need to let Cam coming back go and remember him for the ascendent talent he was while he was.

We need to let our bad feelings about Teddy Bridgewater, Sam Darnold and Baker Mayfield go... maybe it wasn't them after all.

We need to let go of carrying hate for Matt Rhule and let him spiral off into the cornfields of Nebraska.

We need to let the trades of CMC and DJ go,

We can't hold onto these things. It just hurts ourselves, the fans.

We might, however, have a right to be mad that a know it all Yankee hedge fund guru bought this club and has made a hash of it all so quickly and so decisively.

(Can't just throw all the bitterness away at once I guess.)

If only. You can't change the past. Guys on here are hung UP on things and it's just crazy.

• Pie 2

20 hours ago, Khyber53 said:

We're eventually going to have to let this go. We need to let a lot of stuff go.

Jon Kasay and one particular kick.

Jake Delhomme's really bad playoff game on his birthday.

Julius Peppers heading to Chicago.

Steve Smith, Sr. whooping a teammate's ass.

Steve Smith, Sr. whooping another teammate's ass.

Maybe a third time.

Steve Smith, Sr. in Baltimore telling us to take our asses back to NC and mow his danged lawn.

The whole Dave Gettleman thing.

We need to let Cam coming back go and remember him for the ascendent talent he was while he was.

We need to let our bad feelings about Teddy Bridgewater, Sam Darnold and Baker Mayfield go... maybe it wasn't them after all.

We need to let go of carrying hate for Matt Rhule and let him spiral off into the cornfields of Nebraska.

We need to let the trades of CMC and DJ go,

We can't hold onto these things. It just hurts ourselves, the fans.

We might, however, have a right to be mad that a know it all Yankee hedge fund guru bought this club and has made a hash of it all so quickly and so decisively.

(Can't just throw all the bitterness away at once I guess.)

I'm so over all that.

But Cotchery caught that **** ball!

• Pie 2

4 minutes ago, FugginPoo said:

The 49ers didn’t look great against the Packers and Deebo is now hurt.  I expect the lions to go full attack mode and on defense try to rattle Purdy and force him into mistakes and on offense the 4th downs may be difference

I agree - Lions +7 looking tasty

21 hours ago, CRA said:

lot of really sad teams out there....knowing that Mr. In On Every Deal is no longer around to be suckered.  I bet Fitterer was treated like a Greek god at NFL functions.   Opposing teams must of loved seeing him walk in. 

He helped the Jets out with several picks and they turned the 2nd into Breece Hall. He gave an MVP level player to SF for a mid 2nd. He gave a WR who broke Bear records and a team changing trade. Don’t forget the Rams. The Rams kept McVay and had a renaissance in part because they didn’t trade for Burns. They got a starting G with the 2nd they kept and in the 3rd got a DT and DE who both had as many or more sacks than Burns. Now they also still have their 2024/2025 1sts. 

That Young trade was such a win for Chicago. Basically, we gave them pick 9, 2 2nds and DJ Moore to push their #1 overall pick from 2023 to 2024.

SMH, we helped every team we traded with and also the one team whose offer we rejected.

• Pie 1

16 hours ago, Brooklyn 3.0 said:

You know what would be FUNNY? If Fitterer went back to Seattle and this WHOLE thing was a scheme to make us the worst franchise in history.

It would actually help explain it because when you look at draft picks and trades, you’d have to do it intentionally bad to get so much wrong. I know our drafting would have been better by taking any draft web site’s top 300 draft sheets and just taking best player available every pick and every trade would have been better by doing the opposite. Don’t do any trade we did and do every trade we didn’t.

• Pie 1

12 minutes ago, WhoKnows said:

It would actually help explain it because when you look at draft picks and trades, you’d have to do it intentionally bad to get so much wrong. I know our drafting would have been better by taking any draft web site’s top 300 draft sheets and just taking best player available every pick and every trade would have been better by doing the opposite. Don’t do any trade we did and do every trade we didn’t.

It'd make for a good book or sports movie.