• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

HELP: Won the office football pool, need to pick the prize

Somehow, even with one game left, it appears that I've won the season-long college+pro office football pool.

I know, no idea how that happened either. I was coin-flipping with some of the choices.

The prize? "the football jersey of the team of your choice". 

I'm going with a Panthers jersey (duh). But the question is -- which player?  Only have three currently: Mills, Kuechly, Testaverde. Somewhere in the stash there's a fake/cheap $10 Peppers one - could probably upgrade that one with the HOF honor.

If you have a pick of any Panthers player (not on the current roster - I don't like to pick active players on purpose) -- who would you pick if given a free jersey choice?

I'd go with HOFer.  Peppers.  I mean, I guess that technically should be the go to vintage player at this point.  At the present, he uniquely stands alone now in our history. 

*replace the missing, cheap one. 

Just now, PanthersATL said:

Yes

Lots of comments when worn at TBvCAR games, most often along the lines of "He didn't play for you", "He didn't play for us", and "We hated him here in TB"

1088101302_20181202_1119201.thumb.jpg.74cd38e585f0fe6931f0123b4c78838a.jpg

Have you considered getting a second, different Vinny Testaverde jersey? 

• Pie 4
  • Beer 2
  • Flames 1