• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Super Bowl - Gameday Thread

1 hour ago, Anybodyhome said:

I've heard Usher was doing a concert that, coincidentally, Taylor Swift is attending and the entertainment was supposed to be a football game before and after.

If there was a canes game tonight I would totally watch that….then watch the superb owl halftime, hope for a Deadpool 3 trailer then jump back to the canes game. 

17 minutes ago, BY9Franchise said:

Starting the poo party early I see better hope the cheifs win or I'm gonna respond to all your posts for the next year with Purdy lifting the Lombardi

Letem hate!  They just jealous our hockey team is better than any team the panthers will put on the field. 

pulling for Wilks and CMC 

• Pie 1
  • Flames 1

So I don’t care about the Football game, Halftime Show, Commerials, Taylor Swift, etc.

Jason Kelce has already won the Super Bowl and should be the MVP. GOAT. 

Though i’m pretty sure this is a photoshop. 

Edited by Harbingers
  • Pie 1

Bill Walsh dominace in the NFL from WCO, to roster building, to QBs, to WRs, to coaches during the entire SB era.

It's unstoppable. No one can consistently beat it.

Hate the Panthers were too early to the Bill Walsh party in hiring Seifert. Defensive coaches like Carroll, Dungy & Belichick struggled until he released his book for them to study going into the 2000s. Prior to the 2000s Walsh's offensive students instantly dominated the NFL

Walsh dominace continues in 2024