• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Super Bowl - Gameday Thread

1 minute ago, The NFL Shield At Midfield said:

Seeing these dudes next to normal sized humans really drives home how fuging huge NFL players are

I played against a former NFL player in highschool. Dude was pretty big even back then he went to NC State and was on his way to being the best LB in the nation. Got in a serious car accident and changed his career. He still made the league, but dude could have been the best LB in the league had he never got in that car accident.

Nate Irving Google him dude was a beast!

2 minutes ago, The NFL Shield At Midfield said:

Seeing these dudes next to normal sized humans really drives home how fuging huge NFL players are

I’m a pretty big guy relative to average people (6’1, ~190, lean) but when I’ve been around NBA/NFL players I literally feel like a child lol. LeBron and Wilfork are 2 examples who just don’t seem like they’re actual human beings they’re so freakishly large.

1 hour ago, PanthersATL said:

Credit to Brock Purdy from going from the last draft pick to driving the 49ers into the Super Bowl

Best example of how a SB QB can come from anywhere in the draft we'll ever see

Still have hopes for Bryce at #1.

And totally forgot Jake Delhomme was undrafted and played a SB. 

So we have that