• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Going to A Super Bowl Party? What panthers Jersey Are you Wearing?

45catfan

I know It's a bit embarrassing right now, but if you are still active on this board, chances are you are still a loyal Panthers fan.  That being said, whose jersey are you wearing tonight (either at a Super Bowl party or chilling at the house)?  I'm gong retro for obvious reasons.   Among the choices for tonight, I'm going either Stewart and Minter.  In the man cave I have a Hoover and Greene, but they are out of the rotation as they are framed and hanging on a wall.

Who are you wearing and should I sport the Minter or Stewart jersey?

50 minutes ago, TheMostInterestingMan said:

I’m not going to a party. Really don’t care about either of these teams and I’m not sure I’ll even watch tonight. But if I were to go, I would wear CMC. He’s the only player I have a soft spot for playing and for his sake I would like to see him win one. Plus I’m really over the Mahomes, Kelce media circus. 

Reluctantly pulling for the 49ers. If I had a CMC jersey, I would definitely wear it.  I think everyone is over the KC Swifties.

No SB party for me this year, traveling and will be watching in a hotel bar most likely so no jersey. Honestly probably wouldn’t deliberately wear Panthers gear to a SB party without them in it, if a Panthers t shirt happened to be on the top of the pile that morning sure but otherwise would just go with whatever else I’d normally wear. Have been wearing my Canes ball cap in recent years over my Panthers one and wouldn’t change that just for the SB

3 minutes ago, t96 said:

No SB party for me this year, traveling and will be watching in a hotel bar most likely so no jersey. Honestly probably wouldn’t deliberately wear Panthers gear to a SB party without them in it, if a Panthers t shirt happened to be on the top of the pile that morning sure but otherwise would just go with whatever else I’d normally wear. Have been wearing my Canes ball cap in recent years over my Panthers one and wouldn’t change that just for the SB

There's 30 other fan bases that are not represented in the Super Bowl.  What prompted the question was the wife and I were at the grocery store, which was absolutely packed, and there were several people already decked out in their jerseys for the big game.  Cowboys fans (of course) were among those I saw donning their jerseys as well some other teams.

If nothing else, wearing a Panthers jersey will be a great conversational piece, lol.

• Beer 1

11 minutes ago, 45catfan said:

There's 30 other fan bases that are not represented in the Super Bowl.  What prompted the question was the wife and I were at the grocery store, which was absolutely packed, and there were several people already decked out in their jerseys for the big game.  Cowboys fans (of course) were among those I saw donning their jerseys as well some other teams.

If nothing else, wearing a Panthers jersey will be a great conversational piece, lol.

yeah I get it, was just sharing what I do since you asked!

• Beer 1

30 minutes ago, Anybodyhome said:

When I go to Hurricanes games and they're playing Washington, for example, there's always that one guy walking around the arena in a Pittsburgh Penguins sweater. Dude, you're in the wrong building.

.... and EVERY NFL game there's the obligatory Dallas/Pittsburgh Jersey. ( Never mind it's a game between Arizona and Baltimore)

• Pie 2