• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

How Would You Grade the 2023 Draft Now?

Hoenheim

Okay because Fitterer is gone, it was all his fault? I feel so much better knowing this reality. 

Anyhow, to the question.

We passed on a home run in favor of what I think will be recognized as albatross for the ages, plus a few lesser opportunities passed over for dead weight. 

I don’t think F covers that.

8 hours ago, Tbe said:

I bet Bryce and Mingo are the only ones who make the team this year.

Zavala will be practice squad at best.

Boy you must really think we are about to have a better offseason than I do.

The truth is, most of these guys will make the roster. The money and roster situation isn’t going to improve enough to be cutting these guys yet. Now 2025? TBD. 

Could definitely see most of them gone by then.

• Pie 1

It was bad, no way around it, but I will say, lets wait and see with some of the guys.  Bryce obviously will get another shot with hopefully a decent offensive staff.  Mingo showed some small flashes, even smitty pointed those out.  I think its unfair to consider DJ Johnson an F when he was literally never supposed to legitimately play a part on our team in year one, he was always supposed to be backup and learn from the bench.  Zavala and Jammie, well we'll see, but early returns not good.  Just remember Josh Norman was absolute trash early, he actually was in the doghouse after busted coverage in 2013 again the bills.  Things can change and players can develop, especially raw players.  We'll know more after next season.