• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

BREAKING: Brian Burns IG post

1 hour ago, SmokinwithWilly said:

Could change the name of the team to the Carolina Swifties. Might be the only way to get fans in the stands at this point. 

They could do a “Throw your drink in Tep’s face” day and I bet it’d be a hit.

Best shot at a sellout crowd.

• Beer 2

4 hours ago, onmyown said:

This whole scenerio will be the tell sign if Morgan is for real imo

Burns played not get hurt, put himself over the team for money. This will not command respect from the other players and sure as hell won’t send a good message. It will not foster competitiveness like Morgan wants.

This is not ‘that dog’ mentality Morgan keeps referring to. It’s not passion. Not the toughness he wants. And certainly doesn’t ‘embody what it means to be a Panther’.

Well Morgan…we full of poo? Or can we move on from this guy and try and get a pick or two.

It is pretty hard to trade a free agent. The time to trade Burns was 2 years ago but Fitt fuged that up. We could have traded him again at last years trade deadline but  again refused. 

The only options now are sign him to a long term contract, franchise tag  him, or let him walk.

The only way I see us getting any worthwhile draft capitol for him is by signing him to a deal and paying a good chunk of his salary and then trading him. 

Edited by PootieNunu

3 hours ago, HardcoreHokie said:

I saw Dan Morgan quoted a Taylor Swift song and then Burns liked one of her posts.  

99.8% sure we’re trading Burns to the Chiefs for Travis Kelce.

Kelce would pull a Gronk and just retire.

• Pie 1

3 hours ago, PootieNunu said:

It is pretty hard to trade a free agent. The time to trade Burns was 2 years ago but Fitt fuged that up. We could have traded him again at last years trade deadline but  again refused. 

The only options now are sign him to a long term contract, franchise tag  him, or let him walk.

The only way I see us getting any worthwhile draft capitol for him is by signing him to a deal and paying a good chunk of his salary and then trading him. 

I wanted to like Fittererer. But can anyone name a good move he made?  Luvu is the best, but after that, I can't think of a good free agent or draft pick.

14 minutes ago, MHS831 said:

I wanted to like Fittererer. But can anyone name a good move he made?  Luvu is the best, but after that, I can't think of a good free agent or draft pick.

Corbett was great 

• Pie 1

12 hours ago, BullCityP said:

What makes u think he PLAYED scared? Saying you were scared to get hurt doesn't mean you're PLAYING SCARED

What does it mean then? Help me out with that.

Edited by strato

12 hours ago, csx said:

Corbett was great 

Is he coming back or is he done?  I heard his injury could end his career, but I may have heard that here on the Huddle, which is like taking financial advice from a homeless crack head.