• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Officially Entering My Vote for WR Keon Coleman

I did not like the speed comps for Coleman.  But I do like the player.  He plays like a dawg as Dan Morgan would say.  He can beat hand fighting.  He's strong.  So there's some good traits there aside from his underwear speed.  I'm curious to see what he does at the FSU pro day.  He did look fast in the gauntlet.

I think he could be an interesting player.  

56 minutes ago, kungfoodude said:

This smacks of Prime Cam "Get him tall WR's" strategy. The modern NFL thrives on separation and creating in space. 

Exactly what I was thinking reading through this thread. It was reminding me of the mental gymnastics folks were doing to convince themselves that pairing KB with a worse version of KB in Funchess was a brilliant approach. We were basically running a three TE offense.

• Beer 1

1 hour ago, chknwing said:

This guy will give Bryce a big target to throw to and many yards after the catch with his freakish size/strength, he will shrug off tacklers.  One arm catch is normal for him.  If hes there at 33, he better be a panther.

I like him. One thing for sure this WR class is hella deep. We should definitely get a quality WR on draft night.

• Poo 1

38 minutes ago, Memphis said:

I think we should pass.

Take a look at this list. We do not any more WR that cannot separate from coverage....

Say what you want about KB, but pre knee injury he was a beast. What could have been...

• Pie 1

28 minutes ago, ChuckWag78 said:

Say what you want about KB, but pre knee injury he was a beast. What could have been...

He was essentially a TE that bodied people.  We need speed.    We need explosive playmakers.   I don’t like either of the FSU WRs at the next level.  Basically tweeners and we have done that ride before with KB and Fun Fun

• Pie 2

That would be such a panthers move.  If we draft one of these big straight line receivers instead of just someone who can get open and create seperation without needing a lot of time then I will officially be done with Morgan because I wasnt sold on him to begin with.  Dawg is attitude, it doesnt have to mean big and strong.  Give me quick guys that can seperate.  I dont care if theyre 5'10.  I want to see how well they run routes and what their cone times are.  I dont care much about the rest.

• Pie 4

5 minutes ago, CRA said:

He was essentially a TE that bodied people.  We need speed.    We need explosive playmakers.   I don’t like either of the FSU WRs at the next level.  Basically tweeners and we have done that ride before with KB and Fun Fun

Last year we had WRs who struggled to get separation.  Let’s draft more WRs who will struggle to generation separation.

Schitts Creek Comedy GIF by CBC

• Pie 1
  • Beer 4

2 minutes ago, Tr3ach said:

That would be such a panthers move.  If we draft one of these big straight line receivers instead of just someone who can get open and create seperation without needing a lot of time then I will officially be done with Morgan because I wasnt sold on him to begin with.  Dawg is attitude, it doesnt have to mean big and strong.  Give me quick guys that can seperate.  I dont care if theyre 5'10.  I want to see how well they run routes and what their cone times are.  I dont care much about the rest.

Nothing wrong with an X like Coleman.....but he's not a 33rd pick. Maybe the next pick.