• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Dan Graziano: Panthers likely trade candidates IF Michael Pittman and Tee Higgins become available

oh my goodness this  sounds so much like some Sam Darnold dejavu poo if i have ever heard it before

.does anyone remember whenever the Jets traded Sam Darnold to the Panthers & everyone & their brother was saying if Sam was on the right team with more talent around him or with the right coaching & the right scheme he we would be so much better blah blah bust...lol

Edited by bandu

8 hours ago, csx said:

We have about 4 or 5 rumor tweet threads that people are flipping out over

I understand the very short history since Tepper has taken over....but for people to ve over reacting or nothing but rumors... pretty bad. 

2 minutes ago, pantherclaw said:

I understand the very short history since Tepper has taken over....but for people to ve over reacting or nothing but rumors... pretty bad. 

I honestly dont think they read anything past Juan's manufactured titles. As if they haven't noticed Juan has been a bulshitter since he joined. 

• Beer 1

2 minutes ago, csx said:

I honestly dont think they read anything past Juan's manufactured titles. As if they haven't noticed Juan has been a bulshitter since he joined

You and I both know this.  Pretty obvious to me.  Can't speak for anyone else! 🤣🤣

4 hours ago, bandu said:

oh my goodness this  sounds so much like some Sam Darnold dejavu poo if i have ever heard it before

.does anyone remember whenever the Jets traded Sam Darnold to the Panthers & everyone & their brother was saying if Sam was on the right team with more talent around him or with the right coaching & the right scheme he we would be so much better blah blah bust...lol

oops my bad i meant to post this in the the thread about the execs say the jury is still out about Bryce Young

Mike Brown was gonna let Carson Palmer rot on his couch unless he got exactly what he wanted in a trade. I don't think Higgins is going anywhere - his best hope is that another team does him/his agent a solid and negotiates a deal that Cincy will then match.