• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

I've seen enough of 'Dawg" Morgan, he is a bonafide idiot and Tepper got his bootlicker

I had enough of him after last offseason...

Whatever. You should have already reconciled the fact this trade will hurt after the Rams offer. They are lucky to get a 2nd considering what went down between Burns and the Panthers

Edited by Waldo
  • Pie 3

Burns was worth 2 firsts, and then he sucked for a year and half and got older, so he isn't.

Basically the jist of it

The return is disappointing, but the team just has to draft better and we'll never get better until we do.

• Pie 6

He was still in his rookie contract when we got that 2 1sts offer.

Its different now that he’s demanding a huge contract.

Either way, I’m so tired of trading away all our best players for nothing every year.

The idea that Morgan wasn’t involved in most of Fitts moves is crazy.

He’s more of the same.

• Beer 5
  • Poo 1

Just now, Jay Roosevelt said:

This isn't on Dan Morgan. Scott Fitterer botched this whole situation. Morgan did about as well as could have been expected considering we had ZERO leverage in either trade OR contract negotiations.

He was still here as long as he was tagged. Morgan didnt have to do anything right now. Morgan is hot garbage like this franchise.

3 minutes ago, Jay Roosevelt said:

This isn't on Dan Morgan. Scott Fitterer botched this whole situation. Morgan did about as well as could have been expected considering we had ZERO leverage in either trade OR contract negotiations.

This. I would not say zero leverage, but far less leverage than a year ago.