• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Oh no we’re getting rid of players that helped us to a 2-15 record

21 minutes ago, Gipetto said:

This team had no identity and every player is replaceable. Dan Morgan is doing an actual rebuild. Let him cook before you crucify him.

I think you have a very good point here. We have nothing to lose and this rebuild is going to take more than one season anyhow.

Edited by Ricky Prickles
  • Pie 1

22 minutes ago, TheBigKat said:

When did Rockingham get their internet service restored?

When the Waffle House paid their power bill.

(Seriously, my wife has family from Rockingham and I make Rockingham jokes all the time--I showed this to her--you might want to lay low for a few weeks)😁

• The D 1

We might be surprised what a defense full of guys trying to prove themselves can do. I’ll take my chances on players with that mindset over players going soft to avoid injury while still arguing over money. 

• Pie 4
  • Beer 1

One thing I can tell you, we are not in the locker room.  Avero might have types and he might want to rebuild the D while the Offense rebuilds the OL and WR corps.  We lost 5 starters on D so far, and I can make a case for each one, including Burns, to move on. luvu hurt the most

It is called Kimestrie.  Don't be stoopid.

Edited by MHS831

1 minute ago, Aussie Tank said:

Day one of the tampering period and everyone is sulking 

Not me. I love the approach to building the offense so far. Whether we have the staff to pick the right players is yet to be seen but the strategy is sound.

• Pie 6

1 minute ago, Jon Snow said:

Not me. I love the approach to building the offense so far. Whether we have the staff to pick the right players is yet to be seen but the strategy is sound.

Hearing ya the next few days I can see some pieces being added to fill the gaps on D. 

Just now, Aussie Tank said:

Hearing ya the next few days I can see some pieces being added to fill the gaps on D. 

I would not expect anyone you've heard of. The money will go to the offense at first if I had to guess.