• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

REPORT: Chase Young visiting Panthers

3 minutes ago, grimesgoat said:

Explore moss it crowd GIFs

I kno better than to mess with computer nerds.  As soon as I do, my laptop crashes and my internet freezes.  They have mystical powers that are directly affiliated with the dark side.

Edited by MHS831
  • Pie 1

13 minutes ago, top dawg said:

IMG_2233.thumb.jpeg.6e706673a792434b9fad2aeba0751db7.jpeg

I get the same “Copy Link” option to share post, but the share button I click on to get there is different. My Twitter app is updated. Not sure why ours look different. 

2 minutes ago, KBRed said:

I keep thinking there is some new Chase Young news… Only to find out we are still learning about X’ing properly.

They are going to have to get together and decide on who's going to post those damn things. Even when it works you get multiple posts of the same tweet. Nerds.

Yeah, I don't know what to make on Young. I really didn't/don't feel like Young is what Morgan & Co. is really looking for. He has earned a reputation for not giving a damn in his last two roles.

I feel pretty confident that Fuller will be signed. He has a good relationship with Evero and Cooley among others. 

Clowney on the other hand.. I think both sides want him to be here but it just comes to down to money really. 

Wonnum? eh, I don't really know. 

• Pie 2
  • Beer 2

2 minutes ago, Leaky_Faucet said:

Yeah, I don't know what to make on Young. I really didn't/don't feel like Young is what Morgan & Co. is really looking for. He has earned a reputation for not giving a damn in his last two roles.

I feel pretty confident that Fuller will be signed. He has a good relationship with Evero and Cooley among others. 

Clowney on the other hand.. I think both sides want him to be here but it just comes to down to money really. 

I think Fuller signed with the Dolphins 

8 minutes ago, Leaky_Faucet said:

Thank you for the insight.  I will not blame them for passing on Young. 

Edited by Jon Snow
  • Pie 1

7 minutes ago, Leaky_Faucet said:

I'd be happy with Fuller and clowney. Add wonnum and we're winnun.

Any chance we would be able to get both clowney and wonnum or is that too unrealistic?

• Pie 2
  • Beer 1

4 minutes ago, Jon Snow said:

Thank you for the insight.  I will not blame them for passing on Young. 

Same. Doesn't bother me he left without a contract. Saints can have him eating up their salary cap for 10% effort.

That said, I'd be surprised if they put much effort into making it happen there either.

• Pie 2