• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

DT A’Shawn Robinson signed

Man, all I can say is it is clear as day Morgan's philosophy. Control the middle of the LOS on both sides. Will be interesting to see how this plays out but it definitely is not the worst way to rebuild a team up. 

• Pie 3

6 minutes ago, jb2288 said:

Man, all I can say is it is clear as day Morgan's philosophy. Control the middle of the LOS on both sides. Will be interesting to see how this plays out but it definitely is not the worst way to rebuild a team up. 

I’m not mad at the “build from the inside out” philosophy.

• Pie 3

Well Morgan played with good d-lineman, and they had attributes that the tweeners we jettisoned didn't have. He played with Jenkins, a moving deep freezer who also could push the pocket, Peppers, a mutant, Buckner, a poor man's Warren Sapp, and Rucker who never quit with Al Wallace off the pine. We have gotten used to these bums that Rhule and to an extent Ron on his way out saddled us with and this overhaul has been long overdue. I feel like we will be much prouder of this team and its effort in the next few years. Sometimes you have to go scorched earth, just as long as you don't salt it. 

• Pie 4

I think we could have got someone with similar production and skill set for less but it's the only pick I think we really got worked on. Hunt is a top 5 guard and that's what they command now. New paradigm for dominant guard play. 

Still a really good player and its only 10 mil guaranteed for a starter. 

Edited by Panthero
  • Pie 1
  • Beer 1

1 hour ago, Tbe said:

I’m not mad at the “build from the inside out” philosophy.

I know he's not loved around here, but that's the gettleman model I remember. Hog mollies. 

Edited by Panthero