• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

WR Diontae Johnson to the Panthers

3 minutes ago, Navy_football said:

I don't know. AB without the mental issues is one of the best pure wide receivers I've ever seen. He could have been the GOAT if he wasn't so bat ish crazy!

He literally made Donte cry in public lol 

• Beer 1

19 minutes ago, Navy_football said:

100%

He needs to be a 3rd or 4th option possession guy to move the sticks only. Him being our #1 option last season was a sad state of affairs. 

Yep.  He needs to be Ricky Proehl

• Pie 2

Great talent.  Still has yet to prove consistency, so he's affordable.  

Picked up for peanuts.  Good one, Dan!

I love watching Huddlers continue to express their pure hatred for our starting QB.  Like I haven't read their shitty hate filled posts 10,000 times already. 

Edited by pantherclaw
  • Beer 2

10 minutes ago, Navy_football said:

I don't know. AB without the mental issues is one of the best pure wide receivers I've ever seen. He could have been the GOAT if he wasn't so bat ish crazy!

Yep. AB got in his own way. One of the best I’ve ever seen. It’s too bad he didn’t have anyone in his corner who could control him 

1 minute ago, AggieLean said:

Yep. AB got in his own way. One of the best I’ve ever seen. It’s too bad he didn’t have anyone in his corner who could control him 

Probably too many yes men that didn't really care about him. Just wanted to ride his coat tails as long as they could, instead of telling him the truth about his actions. Sad.

Just now, Navy_football said:

Probably too many yes men that didn't really care about him. Just wanted to ride his coat tails as long as they could, instead of telling him the truth about his actions. Sad.

Too many yes men thinking about the money. No foresight. The partner who could control him and tell him no would’ve been set for life

• Flames 1

3 minutes ago, AggieLean said:

The vontaze burfict flying forearm altered his brain. Those couple years he had were as close to Jerry Rice unstoppable we’ve seen 

• Pie 1

1 hour ago, Jackie Lee said:

Honestly these kind of cherry picking stats and the analytic era have always been goofy to me but I’m getting old. I’ll put my faith in a 6’2 220 lb 23 yr old and hope for the best with the new staff and scheme. 

and don’t get me wrong I’m not saying the panthers shouldn’t continue to try and improve at every position 

• Pie 1
  • Beer 1