• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

WR Diontae Johnson to the Panthers

7 hours ago, MHS831 said:

People get on Mingo like he was a bust, but in this offense, he had over 400 yards as a rookie--now, those are TE numbers, but he had a catch in every game, I believe. 

He was one of the least open receivers in the league by a wide margin.

Check out our new guy all the way on the other side of the chart.

GIRiWpuXQAAyBSf?format=jpg&name=900x900

• Pie 4

Feels nice to finally get the better of another team besides the other way.

yea Johnson is rough, but he's also very talented where the Panthers need the most help. 

I don't know how Morgan pulled this robbery off, Goodell should veto it!!......

• Beer 3

I understand the risks, but getting a potential #1 WR for someone you were gonna cut anyway is hard to fathom.

Also, Steelers fans are spouting out about Diontae’s negatives but hardly any of them are talking about the player they got in return.  Ask Mike Evans for his opinion of Donte Jackson, lol.

2 hours ago, HardcoreHokie said:

I understand the risks, but getting a potential #1 WR for someone you were gonna cut anyway is hard to fathom.

Also, Steelers fans are spouting out about Diontae’s negatives but hardly any of them are talking about the player they got in return.  Ask Mike Evans for his opinion of Donte Jackson, lol.

I mean maybe someone should remind them about that game where Antonio Brown had Donte crying on the bench lol. They'll be like Oh yeah that guy,,,poo

• Pie 1

19 hours ago, rodeo said:

He was one of the least open receivers in the league by a wide margin.

Check out our new guy all the way on the other side of the chart.

GIRiWpuXQAAyBSf?format=jpg&name=900x900

Mingo has got to clean up his route running.  That, and making sure he understands and knows the playbook. 

• Pie 1

6 minutes ago, AggieLean said:

Mingo has got to clean up his route running.  That, and making sure he understands and knows the playbook. 

If I were a betting man I would say all of last years draft has to prove themselves this season or they may be subject to replacement.  The new staff doesn't have any attachments with these guys so it's not just Bryce who has to show something.