• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Sign Hollywood Brown right now…….

22 minutes ago, Navy_football said:

Oh he from south, south carolina!

He's gonna have a game where he has 10 catches for 150 yards and 2 TD and then go bass fishing afterwards. 

• Beer 2

1 hour ago, CmC2k said:

He's gonna have a game where he has 10 catches for 150 yards and 2 TD and then go bass fishing afterwards. 

Yep. Right after he brings in the chickens, slops the hogs, mine the corn fields for critters and feeds the hunting dogs. Oh, he going deer hunting later that night too. 

• Pie 1

Just now, Navy_football said:

All jokes aside, guys like this are the hardest workers in the building. They're just built different.

The dude's back story has me rooting for him. He would definitely be a DAWG that Morgan is looking for. 

• Beer 1

1 minute ago, CmC2k said:

The dude's back story has me rooting for him. He would definitely be a DAWG that Morgan is looking for. 

I agree. I'm just not that impressed with him as a route runner or pure receiver type. He's more of a DJ Moore type. Nothing wrong with that - there's a place for the RBs split out wide, but has to be the right offense because you're mostly gonna have to scheme him to get him touches.

1 hour ago, Navy_football said:

Yep. Right after he brings in the chickens, slops the hogs, mine the corn fields for critters and feeds the hunting dogs. Oh, he going deer hunting later that night too. 

Can't hunt after dark. He will deer hunt in the morning before the game to get his mind in a killing mood and share the kill with his teammates though.

• Beer 1

9 minutes ago, Jon Snow said:

Can't hunt after dark. He will deer hunt in the morning before the game to get his mind in a killing mood and share the kill with his teammates though.

Oh, you're right. My bad! But he's definitely hunting with a bow made out of orange wood and mule tendons.

• Beer 1