• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Jadeveon Clowney visiting Panthers

We still need another vet body. Honestly not interested in Clowney unless he's willing to take a cheap hometown discount deal. He's just not that good and he's fragile. He might be trying to leverage making it through a season and having 9.5 sacks (behind a DOMINANT DL) into another payday though. Hope we don't take that bait.

• Beer 1

Just now, mcsmoak said:

Yikes… don’t like that there’s a week in between visits, and I assume other teams will be added to his list between now and then. 

Do the Jets even have the cap space? I thought they were still weak at receiver.

7 minutes ago, TheSpecialJuan said:

Clowney’s agent surely leaked this info to Garafolo letting Panthers know to possibly up the money 

Yup. This is a "don't let him leave without a contract" message. 

• Pie 1

I heard a funny story about this dude in college. They said he always smelled like poo on the field and the Oline never wanted to block him. They gave him the nickname Shitty Clown. I guess he could deal with the jokes in college. He improved his hygiene at the pro level. Grown men aren't going to be putting up with a poo body.

Maybe the improved smell at the NFL limited his dominance he had in college?

Am I drunk possibly Tacos and Beer night.