• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Pay the man

Guys Brown is a military kid, long as he's shown respect I think he stays. He's just a different kind of guy. Even at Auburn he was active in the community and was married with a baby before his senior year I believe. He's a mature dude, mentally. 

• Pie 5

19 minutes ago, rayzor said:

Pay him.

But for the love of all that breathes, if some team comes knocking saying they'll give you two firsts for him....

Bitcoin Crypto GIF by Jeff Dunham

I don't necessarily agree with that for Brown. He's shown the ability to dominate top competition on a consistent basis and appears to have that tough attitude you want. There is a price for most everyone not named Mahomes, but I think Brown's is even higher than 2 firsts.

1 minute ago, KSpan said:

I don't necessarily agree with that for Brown. He's shown the ability to dominate top competition on a consistent basis and appears to have that tough attitude you want. There is a price for most everyone not named Mahomes, but I think Brown's is even higher than 2 firsts.

I don't know....that would be hard to pass up.

Especially if it included this years draft.