• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Brycs's dad picks between Keon, Ladd, AD & X

39 minutes ago, pantherclaw said:

Older than your grandma's crusty underwear. 

I'm glad you're enjoying watching the noodle armed choir boy one hop every out route, cos no fuger else is. 

• Beer 1
  • Flames 1

1 hour ago, top dawg said:

Such hate.

I should've known.

Can't even respect the kid's father? I'd say that he raised a fine young man. 

You don't seem to understand. The only option we have is to choose to absolutely hate on Bryce (saying that there's no way he could be anything  but a bust) and his family for raising a bust and having the absolute NERVE to be proud of him.

It's either that or be labeled an idiot, because no one but an idiot would see anything but Bryce being a failure.

If we're unhappy about something....

Dawn Of The Dead Zombies GIF by Maudit

• Pie 2

2 hours ago, top dawg said:

AD is faster and more twitchy than Legette for sure. He's big with a large catch radius also. There's a lot to work with. He may not be as physical at the point of the catch though. 

I've consistently said that if AD or Ladd or there, it will be one of the two. There may be some reduancy with Ladd now that we picked up DJ (though only for the short term right now). I've also said that there's an outside chance that it could be Legette (due to his motor and prowess at the catch point). Keon is someone else's cup of tea. Other than great size, I don't see it. Ladd is the most polished of them all, and has legit speed and quickness. I'm not gonna lie though, I might pick AD too.

Yea a few days ago I thought there was no way AD would make it to us, that he definitely wouldnt make it past the chiefs, but now that they signed Brown, it feels like a slightly more realistic possibility.   AD reminds me of Ceedee Lamb without the elite yac Lamb has.

No reason at all to disrespect the man in general.

Being Bryce's dad however doesn't mean we need his input on roster building. If anyone is suggesting this common sense notion is personally disrespectful for a franchise that has the worst win percentage in sports the last few years well maybe assess what your priorities are.

On the other hand I guess he can't be any worse than Scott Fitterer or our scouting department responsible for the last couple years of drafts.

• Pie 2

6 minutes ago, frankw said:

No reason at all to disrespect the man in general.

Being Bryce's dad however doesn't mean we need his input on roster building. If anyone is suggesting this common sense notion is personally disrespectful for a franchise that has the worst win percentage in sports the last few years well maybe assess what your priorities are.

On the other hand I guess he can't be any worse than Scott Fitterer or our scouting department responsible for the last couple years of drafts.

Fitts was probably the most successful GM I've seen at getting it wrong. His ability to defy the odds was indeed impressive. A clock is right twice a day, except in the alternate universe that was Scott Fitterer's office. 

• Beer 1

Lol at people getting their balls all notted up over someone, who just happens to be the dad of one of our players, voting on a public poll open to everyone.

Seriously y'all got some issues.

Just to piss y'all off I hope that Bryce does just enough to stick around if for nothing less than to hear y'all bitch all the time and see just how more lame y'alls childish insults get calling him poo like Gerber. Sound like you never left middle school.

• Flames 6