• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Saints sign Chase Young

All I am going to say:  When a unique talent is playing for his third team before he turns 25, there is more to it than meets the eye.  I am somewhat disappointed because I am an optimist, like the people in Squid Game. 

• Pie 2

If we do not sign Clowney, it could mean that we trade both seconds or a second and third to get into the first round for one.  I hope they do not do that--but they may feel they need a young stud pass rusher.

1 minute ago, MHS831 said:

If we do not sign Clowney, it could mean that we trade both seconds or a second and third to get into the first round for one.  I hope they do not do that--but they may feel they need a young stud pass rusher.

No. Dont need to trade multiple picks up to get a pass rusher.

• Pie 5
  • Beer 2

2 minutes ago, MHS831 said:

You aren't trading two high second round picks to move up in the first.  That would be the equivalent of the 15th pick according to Jimmy Johnson.  Who in the middle of the first outside of Brock Bowers would help us, right now, more than two high second round picks.  At this point we need more players than pedigree.