• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Who is your free agent QB3

Ok so Canales said he wants another vet at qb3, which I didn't know the head coach got to make that decision but let's assume that's where we're headed. 

Which one of these bums do you want 1946533415_ScreenShot2024-03-26at7_22_40PM.thumb.png.213004d8353c208f882e624903ef7738.png

Edited by Jackie Lee
  • Beer 1

11 minutes ago, CmC2k said:

If those are the options, then I'm gonna go ahead and be that guy and say it. 

Cam

at least we could run QB sneaks and maybe some QB power again. 

Can you imagine how long it would take the fans to boo Bryce off the field if Cam was sitting on the bench? Lol

• Pie 6
  • Beer 1
  • Flames 1

36 minutes ago, Jackie Lee said:

Ok so Canales said he wants another vet at qb3, which I didn't know the head coach got to make that decision but let's assume that's where we're headed. 

Which one of these bums do you want 1946533415_ScreenShot2024-03-26at7_22_40PM.thumb.png.213004d8353c208f882e624903ef7738.png

yikes, looks worse than the DE options. 

• Beer 1

25 minutes ago, Jackie Lee said:

Can you imagine how long it would take the fans to boo Bryce off the field if Cam was sitting on the bench? Lol

LOL....ah man Bryce would definitely be mentally shot at that point. Cant save em at all.

• Beer 1

15 minutes ago, 45catfan said:

Wentz or Tannehill.  Are we keeping three QBs this year?   I still want a developmental type for camp and possibly the PS.

That's who I'm thinking as well. Canales wants a brain trust who could step in if needed. Focus isn't really on being a backup as much as someone to offer .02 in the classroom and sidelines.

I would like a developmental guy as well. Just makes sense to do that, but I see where Canales is going.

• Beer 1

3 minutes ago, Adb6368 said:

Having another vet take a roster spot seems extremely counterproductive 

It depends on what you want for that roster spot. We get an extra one for emergency QB.

• Beer 1

21 minutes ago, BrianS said:

I think Canales is being over optimistic if he thinks any vet worth having is going to want to come CAROLINA to be the THIRD guy in the room.

Yeah a vet guy willing to be on the practice squad and run scout team, you might not want him throwing in his 2 cents in the qb room. He may have just intentionally said that a vet would be his preference so Tepper wouldn't get mad about him being interested in grabbing a rookie to develop