• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

We signed Clowney....

9 minutes ago, rayzor said:

he might show up, but it won't be as embarrassing as Pepper's or Smitty's first game against us. Those we just painful. 

Hans Sues GIFs - Find & Share on GIPHY

I don't think Burns is going to be anything different in NY.  But that one game? I don't know. 

• Pie 1

2 minutes ago, CRA said:

I don't think Burns is going to be anything different in NY.  But that one game? I don't know. 

yeah, i hope i didn't just jinx us. the way the rest of my life goes i probably did. 

Mad Paul Rudd GIF

• Beer 1

1 minute ago, CRA said:

Just run the ball off end on his side. Burns will make a B-line to the QB and just watch the RB run past him.

• Pie 3
  • Beer 1

Just now, La Pantera said:

Just run the ball off end on his side. Burns will make a B-line to the QB and just watch the RB run past him.

he would be pretty easy to scheme against, just run it his way all game and watch him jump out of the way.

Avoid Spider Man GIF

• Beer 1
  • Flames 2

12 minutes ago, rayzor said:

yeah, i hope i didn't just jinx us. the way the rest of my life goes i probably did. 

Mad Paul Rudd GIF

I mean, after the 89 game...

89 wasn't even good and lucked his way into being our nightmare for the day.   I mean big Dexter Lawerence might make the real plays or someone and Burns cleans it up and picks up the fumble after he spleens Bryce Young. 

• Beer 1

1 minute ago, CRA said:

I mean, after the 89 game...

89 wasn't even good and lucked his way into being our nightmare for the day.   I mean big Dexter Lawerence might make the real plays or someone and Burns cleans it up and picks up the fumble after he spleens Bryce Young. 

yeah it had been a while since smitty had done much. that last year he was here he got into more fights in games than he got into the endzone. then he waits until he faces up to go full smitty. i mean we had it coming (thanks for that gettleman). 

9 hours ago, mickeye76 said:

Build for the future and prepare.  A young Center still needs to be part of the plan. 

I agree from our perspective, but they may think Corbett can handle it and they will be grooming Cade May behind him--maybe even BC--I dunno what they will do, and we are in the dark until we see them on the field playing center.  On paper, a lot seems ideal until they hit the turf.