• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Was the Cam game vs Arizona the most recent high point of the franchise

Hell, that wasn't even "recent". Our "recent" high point was Cam's return game. Hell, it's the only high point we've had in years. That was the only game of the Tepper era where we could reasonably think that maybe we'd found something to turn the corner.

*Sorry, I was thinking all the way back to the 2015 NFC Championship Game. I forgot Cam's comeback game was against Arizona too.

• Pie 2

27 minutes ago, KillerKat said:

The way Tepper allowed Cam to be treated like he did at the end of his time here is sickening. Just thrown away like trash.

In Tepper's mins everything before him was trash. He was going to take this team to the top of the NFL and make us forget about all that mediocrity.

Fast forward a few years and here we all are reminiscing about the gold old days of "mediocrity".

• Pie 2
  • Beer 1

26 minutes ago, LinvilleGorge said:

In Tepper's mins everything before him was trash. He was going to take this team to the top of the NFL and make us forget about all that mediocrity.

Fast forward a few years and here we all are reminiscing about the gold old days of "mediocrity".

I miss the 50/50 chance  of making the playoffs every year. Didn't we start out 6-2 in 2018 before Cam got banged up?

• Beer 1

6 minutes ago, Jackie Lee said:

I miss the 50/50 chance  of making the playoffs every year. Didn't we start out 6-2 in 2018 before Cam got banged up?

I miss having the hope that this year we might be good. We were never consistently good but damn it at least we were sporadically good. With Tepper we just fuging suck.

19 hours ago, Kentucky Panther said:

2017 had some fun moments. That was our last really solid team. 

The numbers won't reflect it, but Cam Newton was so damn good that year.  We surrounded him with nothing but trash on offense, especially with Olsen hurt and Shula having no clue how to use McCaffrey.  He led the team in rushing to boot.

• Pie 1
  • Beer 1