• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

"The Panthers had the NFL’s most underrated offseason"

3 minutes ago, rayzor said:

Choosing  to feel ok with the off-season >>>> choosing to feel like crap about it

Choosing to feel ok with the off season EVERY YEAR just for it to go to crap <<<<< winning games. 

• Beer 1

2 minutes ago, CPF4LIFE said:

Choosing to feel ok with the off season EVERY YEAR just for it to go to crap <<<<< winning games. 

You take advantage of any moment you can so that you can enjoy being a fan otherwise whats the point?

I mean is being a fan fun for you?

I believe we should all know that this is at the very least a 3 year, if not, a 5 year rebuild. 

The roster was terribly constructed the last 3 years trying to piece together a "win now," playoff team that would have lost in the wild card round if it had even made it.

I don't love the prospect of the Panthers being mediocre another 3-5 years, but that's what we are facing.

• Pie 1
  • Beer 1

Was trying/failing to quote:

49 minutes ago, Panthercougar68 said:

Having a strong running game doesn’t mean the qb is bad.

Its literally the Ben Johnson/Jared Goff lions.

A good running game is absolutely script for a young QB. People do get that. People are frustrated with #9’s play since he got here and people should get that too. (edit: yeah, I hope it helps him. it should, I want to see him do the play action. )

No one is coming up in here every day saying Stroud, so that should count for restraint. Because they wouldn’t be wrong. 

Edited by strato

1 minute ago, Rocky Davis said:

I believe we should all know that this is at the very least a 3 year, if not, a 5 year rebuild. 

The roster was terribly constructed the last 3 years trying to piece together a "win now," playoff team that would have lost in the wild card round if it had even made it.

I don't love the prospect of the Panthers being mediocre another 3-5 years, but that's what we are facing.

I agree. Hoping for 5-6 wins next year and then maybe another good offseason Jump up to being a .500 football team. Wish others would be more realistic. 

• Beer 1

12 minutes ago, PappyMay said:

I agree. Hoping for 5-6 wins next year and then maybe another good offseason Jump up to being a .500 football team. Wish others would be more realistic. 

You almost make it sound like most in here think we're going to be playoff contenders this year. You'd be hard pressed to find anyone who strongly believes we'll win much more than 5.

In fact you're likely to find more who act like we've already lost most game's next year. That doesn't sound very realistic to me.