• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Panthers Select Xavier Legette WR - Pick 32, Round 1

Love the person and personality. He’s a dawg for sure.  Time will tell if he’s a game changer.  Definitely has a high ceiling. 

I also love the trade. Get the 5th year option for swapping one of our 5ths for their 6th. 

And I’m shocked at how perfect the board looks for us going into the 2nd round. There are 6 picks before we draft again at 39 and a bunch of options for us:

WR - Mitchell, McConkey, Coleman and Franklin

C - Powers-Johnson and Frazier 

CB - McKinstry, DeJean, Rakestraw, Tampa and Sainristil 

LB - Cooper and Wilson 

We will have our pick from at least 6 of the above players.  To me the C’s and LBer’s seem to be the most “dawgish” of the group and I like the options for CB and WR later in the draft compared to the options for C and LBer. 

• Pie 3

7 minutes ago, mountainpantherfan2 said:

Love the person and personality. He’s a dawg for sure.  Time will tell if he’s a game changer.  Definitely has a high ceiling. 

I also love the trade. Get the 5th year option for swapping one of our 5ths for their 6th. 

And I’m shocked at how perfect the board looks for us going into the 2nd round. There are 6 picks before we draft again at 39 and a bunch of options for us:

WR - Mitchell, McConkey, Coleman and Franklin

C - Powers-Johnson and Frazier 

CB - McKinstry, DeJean, Rakestraw, Tampa and Sainristil 

LB - Cooper and Wilson 

We will have our pick from at least 6 of the above players.  To me the C’s and LBer’s seem to be the most “dawgish” of the group and I like the options for CB and WR later in the draft compared to the options for C and LBer. 

Just add Newton and your board is perfect