• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Panthers Select Xavier Legette WR - Pick 32, Round 1

17 hours ago, mrcompletely11 said:

I am not disagreeing with any of that.  But its patently clear that at 32 beane reached out to morgan and fuged with him a bit.  The bills dont care about the 5th option and wanted to see what they could get from morgan for 33/32.  They knew who we wanted.  That also gave them negotiating power for 33 if they wanted to trade.  Its just a friend who is more experienced then you fuging around.  Kudos to him, I hope morgan learns from it.  As I said since yesterday the 5th year option isnt some magic cheat code, if it was you would see more trade ups to utilize it.   If it held all this incredible leverage then the bills simply would have got coleman and held on to the 5th.  I just dont think teams give 2 chits about something 5 years down the road

Yeah man, Beane really fuged us for that...

*Checks notes*

5th round pick.

fug, how will we ever recover?

• Pie 1
  • Flames 1

2 minutes ago, Shotgun said:

Or at least recover to our 2-15 former glory. lol

I'm pretty much they have that on locked down. The question is will they relinquish the title to someone else?

Edited by Jon Snow
  • Beer 1

Probably not worth it's own thread but I called it. New England was trying to get to 32, so the Bills did us a solid. Traded to us not division rivals. New England was targeting XL

XL the more I see him play the more I like his game.the only real concern is his route running which with time should & will improve with more reps & the right coaching after that he could become one the best WR in this draft class