• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Panthers pick up 5th year option on Jaycee Horn

I wouldn't be suprised if Horn actually plays in all 17 games that means we have a .500 record or better. Kinda the same if the o line doesn't have any major injuries.  The healthiest o line years we've had in the past has typically coincided with better seasons.

• Pie 1

2 hours ago, Bear Hands said:

To confirm - that's officially $12.4 mil for 2025 on the books.  

guaranteed for injury only. I know I know he's always hurt. But if he sucks this year or misses more time this year but can pass a physical after the season we can cut him with zero $ on the books. 12.4 isn't much for a corner these days. easy decision in my view to pick up the option.

• Pie 1

I mean what else were we going to do we have to give him one last shot. I'm hoping from here all the sudden he's healthy the rest of his career for several seasons but that sounds like a dream scenario.

At some point you just chalk it up to bad luck or some guys just have a higher propensity for injuries.

We'll see.