• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

2024 NFL Draft: Rounds 2 & 3

5 minutes ago, mrcompletely11 said:

Huh

Eh thought the trade was worse because I didnt see we got back 52 as well…but I’ve saw the weird formula where next year’s picks outside of 1st rounders are always valued lower. 

I saw we won the trade on the points scale as well…I’m just panicking hoping we can get either JPJ or Frazer at this point…

Edited by Killah_Ray

Just now, PantherChris said:

It's cost benefit analysis they didn't give up much for that really not comparable.

In reality, with this year's draft, we likely actually didn't give anything up in the grand scheme of things.

They say the middle to late rounds this year is the wild west with how teams view players, there is basically a 100% chance there will be at least one (if not more) players that we would have taken with that pick at 141, that will still be there at the 200th pick we got back.

• Pie 1

This fanbase is something else. “We need a new GM that won’t trade down and take the  best players!”  “I’ll poo all over your comments for disagreeing for trading for more picks”     This team isn’t ran by Morgan. Tepper and his wife are the ones making the moves.