• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Panthers Select Jonathan Brooks RB - 46th Pick, Round 2

3 minutes ago, Fenrir said:

Couldn’t go into the season with our RB room, but trading back up for a RB is head scratching. 

If he's the guy that we wanted at pick 39, then we came out ahead by trading down and getting the same guy but picking up a 2nd round pick next year in the process.

• Pie 5

Mel suggesting a red shirt year for him. At a position that’s relatively easy to fill. Panthers never learn. That could’ve been a starter on D or the oline 

Edited by RJK
  • Pie 1
  • Poo 1

He is considered the top RB. Got some receiving ability. Bit confused. Both picks have been big swings on upside. Personally hated seeing  Jackson Powers slip and we passed. Also McConkey, Polk, Kool aid, and DeJean could be a regret. But what do I know? 

• Pie 2
  • Flames 1

Just now, MHS831 said:

Where are these Debbie Downers coming from?  Are they Cicadas?  You get the best RB in the draft vs. the 10th best CB. I wanted the LB.  However, a RB that can catch better that Chuba, block better than Chuba, and run better than Chuba--behind our new guards---I see it.

Lol he's already hurt.  Lol debbie downer

• Pie 1
  • Poo 1

5 minutes ago, Mol3m4n said:

Go back to the Saints forum

Not a fan of any other team.  Just dont like drafting big possession wrs and trading up in the 2nd for rbs.  Especially an injured one even though I like him.

• Poo 3

1 minute ago, MHS831 said:

Where are these Debbie Downers coming from?  Are they Cicadas?  You get the best RB in the draft vs. the 10th best CB. I wanted the LB.  However, a RB that can catch better that Chuba, block better than Chuba, and run better than Chuba--behind our new guards---I see it.

Hard to satisfy all the draft experts gracing the Huddle

• Pie 4