• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

QB power rankings

11 minutes ago, LinvilleGorge said:

Brock Purdy #2 is just hilarious.

Literally no one else in that top 10 would trade their guy for Brock Purdy 

He's a great fit for that system. He may not have all the talent of the others, but he also doesn't fold under pressure like many of them have. 

• Beer 1

32. Bryce Young, Carolina Panthers

Young was really set up to fail last season. The revolving door at playcaller, the coaching staff getting replaced, and his No. 1 target being prehistoric Adam Thielen were all pretty big obstacles for a rookie to overcome. Now, he has Diontae Johnson and Jeffrey Boomhauer- whoops, I meant Xavier Legette- to throw the ball to. Plus, Dave Canales as the singular guiding hand for Young at head coach will benefit him. He’s low on the list, but I’m hopeful he’ll make a nice leap forward.

https://touchdownwire.usatoday.com/lists/nfl-top-quarterbacks-patrick-mahomes-josh-allen-justin-herbert-lamar-jackson/

Why do you guys do this to yourself? Nevermind, don't answer that. How many ways are you going to come up with to prove Bryce was bad last year? As if anyone doesn't know that already. I think that fact has already been proven. I wish you all would find something else to lament about for a change. I'm afraid you will not make it to preseason at this rate. 

• Pie 5
  • Beer 1
  • Flames 1

Posted (edited)
1 hour ago, LinvilleGorge said:

Brock Purdy #2 is just hilarious.

Literally no one else in that top 10 would trade their guy for Brock Purdy 

That's true,  the trade part not the rank. He had MVP type year.... (it was a down year for all) look at his stats and he is a perfect fit for shanny's system.  Just add him to your long list of rhule-like takes about QBs.Lololoolols

1 hour ago, frankw said:

31 out of 32. I wish I could argue with it. I really do.

Meanwhile people really log on here and waste keystrokes talking about haters lol.

Nowhere to go but up!

It is painful with that dash of 2023 truth.. 

33 minutes ago, Jon Snow said:

Why do you guys do this to yourself? Nevermind, don't answer that. How many ways are you going to come up with to prove Bryce was bad last year? As if anyone doesn't know that already. I think that fact has already been proven. I wish you all would find something else to lament about for a change. I'm afraid you will not make it to preseason at this rate. 

Us panther fans are addicted to painful broken heart stuff. It was my only "byce young bad" thread and he did have that one good quarter and that that one good throw!!!11!1!!

26 minutes ago, NAS said:

These lists are so dumb, who TF cares

1692206662489998.gif.6fa350bc3027f2c8c5e008fc7a6ef393.gif

Edited by Basbear