• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

RUMORS: Panthers schedule leak

3 hours ago, PanthersATL said:

Tmobile customers get it free/discounted, if that 

I tried and they said this promo is for new customers only. I do like the free MLB app that is a great deal. The only downside if your a Braves fan you can't watch any of their games due to being in the Carolina's.  

Posted (edited)
6 hours ago, TheSpecialJuan said:

I think I'm the only person in the US that doesn't have Netflix 

I don't have it either. Overrated and too expensive for what they offer.

By the way I think youtube tv is too expensive for what you get also and highly overrated

Edited by Ricky Prickles
  • Pie 2

54 minutes ago, Ricky Prickles said:

I don't have it either. Overrated and too expensive for what they offer.

By the way I think youtube tv is too expensive for what you get also and highly overrated

I like YouTube TV .. it’s great for sports.. the multi screen thing is awesome!! Just depends what you want I watch it for news weather sports and saving a lot compared to Direct Tv

On 5/9/2024 at 8:15 PM, t96 said:

Would’ve considered going to Germany if it was the Chiefs as rumored a year ago. Giants I don’t think so

And I'd go if it was in Jersey. Wack. 

On 5/9/2024 at 8:15 PM, t96 said:

Would’ve considered going to Germany if it was the Chiefs as rumored a year ago. Giants I don’t think so

The opponent dictates whether you’d take a trip to watch the Panthers in Germany? I mean, they even have a (small) chance of beating the Giants. 

• Flames 1

22 hours ago, TheSpecialJuan said:

I think I'm the only person in the US that doesn't have Netflix 

I used to have it until they cracked down on shared accounts.  I actually paid for it way back when they sent dvd's by us mail.

17 hours ago, jasonluckydog said:

I tried and they said this promo is for new customers only. I do like the free MLB app that is a great deal. The only downside if your a Braves fan you can't watch any of their games due to being in the Carolina's.  

Shouldn't be for new accounts. Check your Tmobile profile and it should be an available add-on.  I think Verizon also has a neflix deal, but their packages have changed a lot with pricing updates 

https://www.t-mobile.com/tv-streaming/netflix-on-us

• Pie 1

4 hours ago, PanthersATL said:

Shouldn't be for new accounts. Check your Tmobile profile and it should be an available add-on.  I think Verizon also has a neflix deal, but their packages have changed a lot with pricing updates 

https://www.t-mobile.com/tv-streaming/netflix-on-us

I went to add on and it's not there. I tried when it was first offered and they said this deal was only with new accounts. Thanks though. I guess I'll keep on paying. Still appreciate the MLB app. Hopefully they'll finally allow Atl games on in our area