• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Does anyone actually think Bryce will actually be good?

8 minutes ago, jayboogieman said:

Donnelly nails parts of the fanbase in this video.

Does it really require deep thinking?

If he's the first overall pick in a draft without CJ Stroud there would be somewhat less of a microscope over him. But that's not the case. In fact it was CJ Stroud himself who had the microscope over him before the draft and he literally did nothing wrong and everything that was asked of him as a prospect. Now the roles have flipped and some people can't handle it. It's a bummer but that's life right?

• Pie 2

17 minutes ago, jayboogieman said:

Donnelly nails parts of the fanbase in this video.

lol has he been on the Huddle? This was pretty spot on. I love the fix the running game comment because that literally happened here. I think there is a select few rational people who aren’t all in or all out on him. I’ve seen several that just want to see what happens this year. However he nailed a majority of the fan base here. Good stuff. 

• Pie 1

1 minute ago, ForJimmy said:

lol has he been on the Huddle? This was pretty spot on. I love the fix the running game comment because that literally happened here. I think there is a select few rational people who aren’t all in or all out on him. I’ve seen several that just want to see what happens this year. However he nailed a majority of the fan base here. Good stuff. 

Don't forget the thread derails. In the case of their youtube channel, they did mention people posting about Young when the content was about the Hurricanes. So, it seems to be everywhere. And that's not too surprising since people post their opinions everywhere.

• Pie 1

Just now, jayboogieman said:

Don't forget the thread derails. In the case of their youtube channel, they did mention people posting about Young when the content was about the Hurricanes. So, it seems to be everywhere. And that's not too surprising since people post their opinions everywhere.

They can’t help themselves. Constantly derailing. It’s like can we please just talk about another subject. Everyone is aware of the people that aren’t a fan. If you dare correct an over exaggeration or inaccuracy complaint you get “cope” shamed lol. I swear half of it is his height. Some people couldn’t handle it from the beginning….

• Pie 1
  • Beer 1

Posted (edited)

I admit it. Done it a few times but he had something in that video that I'll confess to. 

First, never wanted him in the draft, and was very strongly against selecting him. 100% against. I don’t really see anything that tells me I am off base yet. So I expect him to maybe look better but even so, here is the point:

Donnelly asks if people that want him to fail? He has to kill it this year to get me off of that train.

I feel like him being average or game manager and like, the 23rd best QB if he improves.... I don’t want that again in ’25 and ’26. If our QB is gonna be mediocre, may as well take another shot at better. 

Edited by strato
  • Pie 1

Posted (edited)

Yes, I do. You’ll see a much better performance this year. The following year he will be a top half of the league QB. Not sure what his ceiling will be, but he will a least be an average to above average starter. 

Edited by Wolfcop
  • Pie 1