• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

biggest hitters in panthers' history

nickzz

Huddlers not gonna like my answer but i think it was Peppers. He didnt do it often but when he really wanted to, he would absolutely destroy people. We're talking big ass backs charging up the middle and him lifting them in the air and dropping them while the ball drifts loose.

He was fast as fug too for his size, no one wanted a piece of him in the open field. Thats too much speed and mass coming at you.

Mike Minter

Thomas Davis

Chris Harris

this^ that's all that need be on that list, I used to l love watching Harris lay some guys out, he wasn't the best in coverage but he made all the players out there look over their shoulder wondering if their head was about to be removed from their body.

Davis with his first tackle ended one guys career.

And minter is minter, always good

Chris Harris

Dan Morgan

Thomas Davis

Mike Minter

... in that order

If you have Minter last then you need to review the tape lol... I'll never forget when we played he Packers on MNF and he absolutely laid Antonio Freeman OUT. He knocked him unconscious AND out of the game. One of the greatest hits in franchise history, and that was just one of many he dealt out.

When Chris Harris hit that big ass Giants running back in the game before the Zona meltdown I think it registered on some seismic graphs

brandon jacobs.

jacobs was huge and had been knocking people down all year and harris just stood that guy up.

Archived