• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

You Know What Really Grinds My Gears...

chknwing

I think $12 a beer is absurd. Which is why I drink heavily at the tailgate....bring a water into the stadium...and usually buy one soft drink during the game.

I choose not to pay their price. If everyone does this, the price would drop. Instead , there are people like you....pay the price and then bitch about it on a message board.

They charge the price because they have a captive audience that is willing to pay.

I hardly even drink beer, and I'm such a cheapo I wouldn't even pay $3 for one in a restaurant.  However, I agree with the rest of your post.

I think $12 a beer is absurd. Which is why I drink heavily at the tailgate....bring a water into the stadium...and usually buy one soft drink during the game.

I choose not to pay their price. If everyone does this, the price would drop. Instead , there are people like you....pay the price and then bitch about it on a message board.

They charge the price because they have a captive audience that is willing to pay.

I wish they charged more because I can't stand all the sloppy drunks at NFL games that think they can drop f bombs every other word just bc they are at a football game.

I wish they charged more because I can't stand all the sloppy drunks at NFL games that think they can drop f bombs every other word just bc they are at a football game.

Yea a bunch of riled up people that cant handle their drinking is pretty annoying to be around I just like to get a good buzz and enjoy myself

9 year olds with bad parents and extreme snowboarders.

Don't go throwing snowboarders in there.

You know who drinks yellow sodas? fuging rednecks and general white trash. 

If some asshole has a camo cellphone case you can bet your ass he's drinking a fuging SunDrop or fuging Mtn Dew. 

Archived