• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Luke Kuechly a pro-bowl snub?

cardiackat88.

I will have a very hard time seeing the pro-bowl as an honor, more so than I already believe it's a joke if he doesn't go this year:

"3. Luke Kuechly has the fourth-most votes among inside linebackers, well behind a rookie (Kiko Alonso) and an injured player (Sean Lee.) I love Alonso and Lee, but Kuechly is the best at his position."

Link: http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap2000000293116/article/whos-getting-snubbed-in-early-pro-bowl-voting

Would love to see Keek make it, but the pro bowl voting/ playing has been an absolute joke for the better part of the last decade. You have 4-5 guys every year just decide they dont want to play, you have another 5-7 guys not play due to super bowl obligations, and youre left with David Garrard as an AFC rep after throwing for UNDER 3000 yards and having a negative TD-INT ratio. Means nothing and is no longer looked at as a qualification for hall of famers

Yeah while it's insane he's not the leading vote getter in the league this year behind Peyton Manning, Top 4 at ILB get in and I'm sure he'll be way higher with coaches/players.

Frankly though, this Pro Bowl voting has me disappointed in this fan base. We rallied to win that idiotic uniform contest, but we can only get a guy like Kuechly 4th at his position?

Archived